Apex Enchanced Stabilization Attachment Round
What It Does
Designed with the competitive rifle shooter in mind, the Apex Enhanced Stabilization Attachment fixes to the threaded muzzle of a .223 or 5.56 caliber rifle to flatten out muzzle rise and reduce felt recoil. The gas jet on top of the compensator provides downward thrust to minimize muzzle climb and help keep the shooter on target for consecutive shots.
– Less felt recoil for the shooter
– Neutralized muzzle rise created by the inline gas port on top and muzzle baffles
– Adjusted baffles reduce high pressure gas turbulence in the flight path of the bullet resulting in improved accuracy
– Eliminates negative recoil impulse
Applicable To What Gun(s)
Most Rifles chambered in .223 Rem or 5.56mm with a threaded barrel (1/2-28 tpi).
Specifically designed and tested with AR-15 and Sig 556 rifles with a 16”, 18", or 20” barrel.
Features & Specifications
– Overall Length: 2.6”
– Diameter: .750”
– Weight (without crush washer): 2.2oz (63g)
– Finish: Salt Bath Nitride (QPQ) for a long lasting deep black color
In The Package
1 ea. Apex Enhanced Stabilization Attachment
1 ea. Crush Washer
Before attempting to remove your original muzzle device, consult your manufacturer or a professional gunsmith to check your barrel for a blind pin preventing the original muzzle device from being removed. Attempting to remove a muzzle device with a blind pin may cause permanent damage to your barrel.