CLASSIC CAST BREECH LOCK PRESS
- Rigid cast iron construction with all steel linkage.
- Durable powder coated finish with largest opening and the longest stroke in the industry.
- Adjustable handle is movable from right to left and length plus swing position is fully adjustable with a 48-tooth ratchet type handle clamp.
- The industry's largest 1 1/8" diameter hollow ram to catch every primer with hose fitting to allow primer disposal directly to a trash can.
- Supported by over 12 square inches of ram bearing surface.
- Threaded die adapter accepts standard 7/8-14 dies.
- Lee Lever Prime System features bottom of stroke priming for unmatched sensitivity.
- Includes both large and small priming arms. There's no need to fumble with tiny guides and springs when changing primer size.
- Frame machined to accept Lee quick-change Breech Lock Bushings. Change dies in an instant with a quick 1/6 turn.
- One Breech Lock Quick Change Bushing included.