Sabatti Rover 870 SYN 24' 1/10 30-06
- Barrels in Chrome Molybdenum Steel:
- The Chrome and Molybdenum added to the steel substantially improve its resistance to the wear generated by the incandescent ammunition especially to the first part of the rifling over that of traditional carbon steel.
- The bars of steel used are all induction treated at the steel mill which then translates into a longer life cycle for our barrels.
- o Cold hammer forging:
- All barrels are rifled by cold deformation rather than simply by subtractive manufacturing, which results in improved dimensional consistency and allows us to use steels with better mechanical characteristics (harder).
- Frames and bolts are machined from solid blocks of high-resistance steel alloys. They undergo tailored heat treatments to optimize strength and durability.
- Frames undergo a Neutral Hardening Process to achieve strength and resistance. After this is complete, the areas in the frames subject to the highest levels of stress undergo additional spot hardening.
- Bolts with two front lugs undergo a case hardening and subsequent hardening operation, which increases surface hardness and fatigue strength by creating a hardened surface layer and a hard core.
Availability and Price
PLEASE CALL THE STORE TO ENSURE STOCK AVAILABILITY AND PRICING AS IT MAY DIFFER IN STORE!
DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
This item is regulated according to law and can only be shipped to the closest Firearms dealer to you where the firearms has to be booked into the registered dealers firearm registry. The firearm has to be transfered from Pretoria Arm' name and then registered onto the new registered firearm dealer.
The firearm can only be collected and signed out of the firearm registry once a valid South African firearm lisence has been obtained. A printout will not be allowed, the firearm lisence card has to be presented in order to retrieve the firearm.