SCOPE VX-3 3,5-10X40 SILVER DUPLEX
Leupold VX-3 3.5-10x40mm Gloss Duplex Riflescope 66125 Product Info
The Leupold VX-3 3.5-10x40mm Riflescope is the perfect riflescope for hunting whitetail from a treestand, or stalking sheep in rugged terrain. This Riflescope from Leupold are loaded with optical technology such as an Xtended Twilight Lens System, DiamondCoat 2 lens coating, blackened lens edges, second generation waterproofing, twin bias spring erector system, and cryogenically treated adjustments along with Leupold's Full Lifetime Guarantee. Ingrained with the thrill of the hunt, the Leupold VX-3 3.5-10x40mm Hunting Rifle Scope drastically improves optical performance, mechanical function, and durability. It's all there to help make the shots of a lifetime.
Specifications for Leupold VX-3 3.5-10x40mm Hunting Rifle Scope:
Length: 12.6 in Tube Length: 5.8 in Eyepiece Length: 3.1 in Objective Length: 3.5 in Objective Diameter: 1.8 in Eye Piece Diameter: 1.6 in Tube Diameter: 1 in Actual Magnification: 9.7 (3.3) FOV at 100 yds(ft): 11 (29.8) FOV at 100 m(m): 3.7 (9.9) Eye Relief (in): 3.6 (4.4) Eye Relief: 91mm Objective Clear Aperture: 1.6 in/40 mm Weight: 12.6 oz/357 g Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 58 Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 58
Features of Leupold VX-3 Scope:
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
- DiamondCoat 2 lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance Leupold has ever offered.
- The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life.
- Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter's eye, for a brighter image with increased contrast.
- Most VX-3 models available with the Leupold Ballistics Aiming System for more accurate long-range shooting.
- Leupold offers the widest variety of factory standard reticles available, see specifications for model specific options. Even more reticle options available through the Leupold Custom Shop.
- Finger-adjustable, cryogenically treated, 1/4-MOA click windage and elevation adjustments with resettable pointer dials marking the zero point.
- Tactile power indicator also features built-in range estimation functions and graphite O-rings for easy operation.
- Internally threaded, lockable, extreme fast-focus eyepiece with Alumina rubber eyepiece guard.
- Most VX-3 models available in matte black, silver, or gun metal gray finishes. See specifications for model specific details.
- Illuminated models featuring all-new, third-generation illumination will keep you on target like never before. 15 percent brighter reticle, 8 different intensity settings, an innovative motion sensor, integrated battery storage, and a redesigned, user-friendly interface.
- A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable VX-3 riflescope during transport or when not in use.
- Incredibly rugged, with absolute waterproof integrity using Leupold's proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend.
- As a final touch to the VX-3, Leupold mounts a 24k gold-plated ring and medallion to each scope.
- Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee. (Electronic components of illuminated models are covered for two years by the Leupold Golden Ring Electronics Warranty.)