SMITH & WESSON 460 S&W M460 XVR 8
We all grew up hearing the phrase, "Faster than a speeding bullet...," but not when it is fired from Smith & Wesson's new Model 460XVR, with the highest muzzle velocity of any production revolver on earth. The Model 460XVR is so revolutionary that it required an entirely new designation...XVR, X-treme Velocity Revolver.
Starting with their Extra Large Frame, the Smith & Wesson engineers worked to deliver maximum velocity - over 2,300 feet per second - to reach the target faster than ever before. The 460XVR™ has interchangeable compensators to accommodate every load and its "gain-twist" rifled barrel means superb long-range accuracy (beyond 200 yards) with every shot! Only Smith & Wesson could deliver this much power, this much velocity and this much accuracy in a precision, production revolver.
• Removable, interchangeable compensator
• The highest velocity revolver in the world - 2330 FPS/200 grain!
• The most powerful .45 caliber revolver in the world - 2400 lbs/ft!
• If you zero its sights at 200 yards you will bag your buck with a center hold 0-250 yards with no hold over! Just center it and fire. The 460XVR will do the rest
• Gain twist rifled barrel for superb accuracy
• Lighter loads that the 460 will also fire include .45 Colt and .454 Casull
• Incredibly low perceived recoil for all loads
Model: Model 460XVR™
Caliber: 45 Colt, 454 Casull, 460 S&W Magnum
Barrel Length: 8.38" / 21.3 cm
Overall Length: 15.0"
Front Sight: Interchangable
Rear Sight: Adjustable White Outline
Action: Single/Double Action
FIREARMS CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO ANY PERSONS EXCEPT TO OTHER FIRE ARM DEALERS WITH THEIR PERMISSION AND WRITTEN CONSENT.
FIREARMS CAN ONLY BE COLLECTED WITH A SOUTH AFRICAN LICENSE ISSUED TO THE RELEVANT PERSON AND HAS TO BE SIGNED OUT OF THE FIREARM REGISTER AND ISSUED TO THE OWNER OF THE FIREARM. THE SAME PROCESS APPLIES IF THE FIRE ARM IS TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER FIRE ARM DEALER.