WINCHESTER 9MMP 147 GR JHP RANGER T (50)
- EXCELLENT STOPPING POWER
- OUTSTANDING PENETRATION,EXPANSION & WEIGHT RETENTION
- SUPERIOR ACCURACY
- WIDER & STRONGER SIX PETAL CONFIGURATION
- Shellcase: 9mm Luger nickel plated shellcase with cap and mouth shellac
- Bullet: 147 grain, reversed tapered jacket - not blackened.
- Jacket Weight: 17 % of total bullet weight.
- Powder: Low flash, clean burning.
- Primer: Winchester non-corrosive primer
- Accuracy: Product mean of 1.50” Extreme Spread – Five shot targets at 50 yards from a SAAMI test barrel.
- Velocity: 985 ft/sec nominal at 15 ft using a SAAMI standard 4” test barrel (995 ft/sec muzzle velocity).
- Muzzle Energy: 317 ft-lb.
- Pressure: 35,000 psi max. average
- Waterproofing: Lacquer applied to primer annulus
This item is regulated by Law, delivery will be done to the nearest registered fire arm dealership to be signed out with a valid fire arm lisence for the specific caliber.